Reliable Concrete Repair Solutions from a Trusted Nashville Contractor
Concrete is a durable flooring material but there are certain uncontrollable factors that can cause ugly damage on it, such as terrible weather conditions, high impact, improper subgrade compaction, and more. It is such a wonderful thing to be able to apply appropriate concrete repair solutions to specific floor issues. There is a range of choices and each one have been tried and tested.
Concrete Repair Products & Services
There are many different types of concrete damage so repairing concrete should involve a solution that is most appropriate for it. Here are some of the top methods to repair concrete damage:
- Stamped concrete overlay – Aside from repairs, this can also be used for restoring old concrete. It involves stamps that transfer a certain pattern or design over the overlay to mimic more complicated materials, such as stone, pavers, brick, and wood. This is a popular concrete driveway repair solution.
- Stained Concrete – If the floor only suffers from terrible discoloration or ugly stains, then a concrete stain will be a good choice. There is an acid-based and a water-based stain that adds color and shine to an old concrete floor, effectively disguising those ugly patches of discoloration on the surface.
- Epoxy Flooring- For floors that have cracks, pits, and scaling, a layer of epoxy coating will do very well. This barely requires any maintenance as dust and spills stay on top of the layer, and not absorbed into the material. This is perfect for garages and basements.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – This used to be applied only on commercial and industrial floors but has become a residential favorite because it can be installed and dried in as little as a day. This probably has the highest concrete repair cost but the material is absolutely durable, impact-resistant, and decorative.
- Sundek Classic Texture – This is a spray-down acrylic coating that can be used on existing concrete. Just like a microtopping or stampable overlay, it is an ideal solution for minor cracks and stains, as well as a solution to slippery floors. The texture that this produces makes it ideal for areas that require a non-skid and slip-resistant surface.
Work with an expert concrete repair contractor! Call 615-822-7134 now!
Do you have damaged concrete floors that need resurfacing or restoration solutions? Then Sundek of Nashville is the name to trust. We have been in the business since 1984 and, as an exclusive Sundek installer, we make sure that each product we use are applied with top quality service you would not find anywhere else. Our team of pros are experienced enough to know how to repair concrete issues and resurface floors. Call or email us for all your inquiries and quote requests. Let us help you revive your concrete floor, be it indoor or out.